Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Craigslist




I think Mr. Wonderful and I have a soft spot in our hearts for craigslist. After all, that's how we met. And since then, we've occasionally placed other ads, hoping the other would "find us". It's amusing and we have a good time with it. And today I learned that if you ever want 20 emails in your inbox within 15 minutes, just post an ad about what a naughty girl you are and how you'll be waiting for your punishment...in pig tails and your Catholic School Uniform. Seriously, they just come out of the woodword!!!!! :)

Mr. Wonderful returns from Canada tomorrow. Excited doesn't even BEGIN to cover it. And he loved the fantasy so yay!

In fact, today he scolded me over the phone while I sat in my car, in my garage (I guess he changed his mind about the garage and phone sex). But at least I was able to seal the deal on my own. My hopes are that tomorrow, although time and space will be limited, we can connect before he leaves again on Friday. Next week, though...all bets are off. If he does half the things he says he's going to do, I should be 1 very happy (and sore) girl. He talks about it in the context of fantasy and that's cool. It hurts my heart, how much he means to me...for a lot of reasons and on a lot of levels. I try to let him take the lead and not be overly agressive but it will be difficult, having not touched him in...WOW! a week! We'll see where this leads...
BTW, if anyone in St. Louis is looking for someone to spank them, I've got the email addresses of 20 guys ready, willing and able...

No comments:

Post a Comment